Chilled European TransportPeter Green Chilled operate their own multi-temperature fleet as well as regular connections to European partners.
Chilled and Frozen pallet deliveries in Europe
- Belgium / Netherlands – Daily departure
- Spain / Italy / Portugal – 2 x week departures
- France – Daily departure
- Germany – 2 x week departure
- Central Europe – Including Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic. Weekly Departure.
Key Performance Strengths
- Own Multi Temperature fleet with full European maintenance and breakdown cover
- Satellite tracking – Our fleet is fitted with the latest “TomTom Telematics” satellite tracking systems for security and traceability
- Security – All our vehicles have “Bulldog” security door braces for sensitive and high value cargo
- Temperature Traceability – All our trailers temperature are tracked and logged on the equipped fridge controllers. Allowing a routine download of temperature status, as well as on-demand queries
- Collection service in all focused route countries
Other value added service includes the following
- “Mandata” Transport Management System (TMS)
- “Pyramid” Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Integrated systems with both retailer and customer via EDI or FTP
- Full system integrations in place with other clients systems
- European groupage consolidation hubs
- Line-haul operations ex UK entry ports
Cross Dock facilities in multi-temperature controlled environments
We specialise in the movement of time & temperature sensitive cargo and high value products, in and out of Europe.
For any queries, quotes or other information, please contact Jonathan Elliott