Customs Agency ServicesProviding direct links to HMRC to declare products for free circulation.
As the post-brexit UK / EU transition period comes to end on 31 st Dec 2020, Peter Green Chilled is ready to help our clients move consignments in and out of the EU with our range of customs agency services. We can help you get registered with your own EORI number and prepare the correct documentation so your products can cross the EU border.
Peter Green Chilled have put in place the infrastructure to facilitate the fast movement of FMCG temperature controlled food products into the UK from Europe and from the UK to Europe.
This gives you quicker access to Simplified Customs Procedures and the right to ‘fast-track’ your shipments through some customs and safety and security procedures.
- Customs Agency Services: providing direct links to HMRC to declare products for free circulation.
Our experienced and dedicated team have a diverse knowledge base regarding customs requirements and clearance, as well as access to the UK Customs system CHIEF. As an authorised agent for HMRC, we are able complete NES and NCTS declarations, and therefore offer a comprehensive Export Declaration service.
- Peter Green Chilled is an approved Customs Warehouse, which allows importers to store goods with duty or import VAT payments suspended, including for re-export to EIRE.
- AEO (C) & AEO (S) Status are internationally recognised quality marks that Peter Green Chilled has achieved and shows that our:
Role in the international supply chain is secure.
Customs controls and procedures are efficient and meet UK and EU standards.
For enquiries relating to:
- Import / export clearance documentation.
- EORI Registration
- Commodity Codes
- Customs Duty
- Animal Health Certification
Contact our team here: firstname.lastname@example.org